Moj SISBON web application
"Moj SISBON" is a web application that enables private persons in Slovenia an insight into the information collected on them, in the system SISBON - Slovenian credit information system.
Moj SISBON web application allows the users to:
- access the system using digital certificates of the following issuers: AC NLB, Halcom CA FO, SIGEN-CA and POSTA®CA (the digital certificate has to include the tax indentification number of the private person using the application),
- request a report in .pdf format on private person's information entered into SISBON system (payable),
- generate an Online report including all data regarding the private person's information included in the SISBON system (free of charge),
- overview of payments,
- audit trail report.
Payments are enabled using the following options:
- via mobile phones using »Moneta« (micro payments system),
- using credit cards such as Master Card or Visa (available soon),
- using internet banking integration via NLB Klik or Abanet (available soon).
SISBON report for private persons
An individual has according to the Act on Private Data Protection (ZVOP-1) the right, to get a report on their data that is available in the system including information on who submitted the data and the audit trail.
An individual may ask for a printout of this report at any bank, savings bank or other legal entity in accordance with the Banking Act (ZBan-1). For this purpose they must complete a form titled "Request for individual report from SISBON".
The report is sent to the individual by mail to the desired address within 15 days of receipt of his/her written request.
The report includes the following three parts:
- personal data (name, surname, address, ...),
- information regarding their contracts with banks, savings banks and other legal entities in accordance with Article 390.a of the Banking Act (ZBan-1),
- audit trail.