Data in SISBON
- personal name and surname,
- date and place of birth,
- tax identification number,
- information on personal bankruptcy.
Data storage time: four years after the expiration of the obligations deriving from the credit operation, or four years after the completion of personal bankruptcy proceedings.
Credit transactions data:
- current accounts (in the case of approval overdraft, account blocking, restrictions of use or past-due debt),
- finance leasing,
- charge cards,
- credit cards,
- instalment purchase cards,
- collateral issued,
- transactions taken over from business entities,
- payment instruments,
- tax, administrative and judicial enforcements.
Data storage time: four years after the expiration of the obligations from the credit and collateral operation, or four years after the completion of the tax, administrative or judicial enforcement proceedings.
Data and other information related to credit operations:
- conclusion of an operation where the debt was settled,
- conclusion of an operation where the debt was not settled,
- conclusion of an operation as a result of the sale of the debt,
- conclusion of an operation as a result of the abolishing of the SISBON member,
- withdrawal of an operation due to a change in law,
- changes in the repayment,
- term changes in the instalment/annuity,
- changes in overdraft amount,
- instalment purchase,
- collateral and withdrawal of collateral,
- outstanding liabilities,
- past-due debt and repayment of past-due debt,
- deferral and end of deferral of payment of past-due debt,
- blocking and unblocking of an account or payment instrument,
- imposition and withdrawal of restrictions on the use of an account or payment instrument,
- suspension and continuation of enforcement proceedings,
- halting of enforcement proceedings.
Data storage time: four years after the expiration obligations from the credit and collateral operation.